ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tag

It's kinda weird to play tag nowadays... kinda moodless.

Anyway,


tagged by Winnie.

The Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.
3. Tag eight (8) people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged.


1) I like to cam-whore.
2) I care more about my outlook.
3) I always have mood swing.
4) I want more freedom.
5) I wish to be popular ; I am an attention seeker.
6) I care about friendship.
7) I read novel.
8) I cried not long ago.


People I tag:
(But I'm not gonna tag anyone, so...)

whoever wants to do this, go ahead ! [J]

No comments: