ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Confession

Please read all way through if you have started, I'm doing this sincerely and I wish everyone to know more about me, please pay some respect to me by reading it sincerely. This could effect your future, your perception towards me and I suggest you think twice before starting. Thank you.

I really can't stand the way you guys look at me, the suspicious and doubtful way of looking from your eyes. I can't stand the pointing behind my back with the soft but hurtful saying such as "He is gay". I hate all this and I don't wish this will ever happen to me anymore. That is why I wanted to confess that I am actually not straight, not gay but I'm a BISEXUAL !

Do you think I want to be a bisexual ? No I don't ! But want can I do ? Since young I like to look at the guy's body, especially the muscular one. I like to see their handsome face and soft nice hair. I started collecting guys pictures from the magazine, newspaper and all other print media I can find at the age of 10. It turn worst when I started online as I can search for more pictures. I'm seriously happy and they had turn me on ! At that time, I really think that I'm GAY ! I was damn confuse on what should I do as I'm the only son in the family, always wish that I have a brother to share the burden I am carrying now.

I realised that I'm not gay when I started to fall in love to one of my friend during high-school. I realised that both sexes do actually attract me and I started loving it. But I have to hide my identity, especially from my parents. I don't wish they know their son is actually not straight.

My friends in high school and college tend to say that I'm gay and often ask me "Are you gay ?" which I have to deny strongly. Know what ? I had missed lots of chances to get love because of that. I can't stand it anymore and know I have to do this, this is one of my hardest decision in my life as this will definitely change my life three-hundred-sixty degree-ly. I don't want to be a hypocrite anymore !

Well, I guess, I can be know as a 'slu+' or a 'bi+ch'. Winnie, remember Pounds you had intro to me ? I actually love him. I love his muscle. Now you know why I want to go to the gym so badly. I tend to love guys who has nice fit body with smart and intelligent mind. I tend to love girls who has nice slim body with beautiful and cute appearance. Guess you will feel disgust by now for what I had said but I'm so sorry, this is me and I am who I am, face the fact !

No doubt, Wei Hong is one of my target. (Hong, by now, I guess you had said a few times What The Fu*k, right ?) Why do I like him so much ? Because I love him ! Sabrina, June and Yi Lin, remember Justin E.? I do actually love him since Form 4, until today...

I couldn't continue anymore. I just want to be myself. I don't want to be another hypocrite to all of my friends, it's so not fair to them. Now, I guess you can understand why I want to be fair, why am I a narcissist, why I like to use the mirror, why I like to take pictures... I wish you understand. I wish we are still friends, please accept me as your friend. Just because that I can't stand people pointing at my back, just because that I can't stand people saying that I'm gay, just because that I can't stop myself from using the mirror, just because that I can't stop laughing when I see your shocking expression when I say...

















































































I'm so sorry that I actually did this. Everything mentioned above are seriously not true. I am who I am but please don't ask me "are you gay" anymore. My answer will be definitely "NO". People whos name had been mentioned just now, I'm so sorry and please don't be angry. This is just a stupid joke. Please don't keep this in your mind. Sorry and have a happy day.I had planed long for this. ^^


*sorry again* [J]

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol..i thought it was seriously real man...haha\

Good one..

Anonymous said...

can u believe this? i actually believe whtever tht is stated there until... the april fool thing appear. :(
btw, im yansin