ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Weird Dream (3)

I got this weird dream.

The setting is in somewhere around Malaysia,

sometime around 2007.

I don't know what is stressing me,

but what I know is I took out a cigarette...

...light it up...

...and smoke it.

'Smoke' it ?? Or 'Suck' it ???

Well, anyway, somehow someone saw that...

Rachel Au with her yesterday acting dress
(hair tied up with white one piece dress)

came to me and said,

"Jason, you had disappointed me !"

Weird~

*Metamorphosis today last day, come support !* [J]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Are u sure it's a dream?? Hmm..i think i saw tht..lol..ok la..It's a dream...

Rachel so caring, told u she's darn disappointed..lol