ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Don't Know What Title To Put

Today, the same old problem by the KTM, this time, I'm stuck under the rain in the KTM station, and I became socky wet. Too bad I'm not in the mood of doing this as after shopping with Alicia for the event tomorrow, I'm already became too tired. Maybe tomorrow...

People, come support us tomorrow ! There is a high recommended game which is the Amazing Hunt host by Alicia and Dara ! We need 15 teams and I wish all of you will come and support. As I told, nice prize will be given ! Come on... only RM 3 per team and 2 people per team !

Metamorphosis is closing tomorrow, last day. Pictures and detail about the event will be post up really soon ! Stay tune okay ?

Quote of the day :
"...Miss Catherine, you are handsomely beautifully today, I want to take picture with you..." - by Jason

*my throat is burning pain now* [J]

No comments: