ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Tagged

Got tagged by Liyi. No.29 lost already, don't ask me why.

1. Color of most clothes you own?
Black, cause it's easier to match the pants most of the time, and darker colour suite me, and black is cool !

2. Number of pillows you sleep with.
I got 3 pillow on my bed, sleep on 2 while 1 stand-by.

3. where are you right now?
At home, in the living room, in front of the computer. About 6 to 7 steps to the slide door, more than 10 steps to the main gate, more than 15 steps to the back door.

4. what are you doing 12 AM last night?
Planned to sleep as the next day have to wake up at 6.

5. how old will you be in 10 years?
28, OMG, this is TOO OLD !!!

6. what do you think you’ll be doing in 15 years?
Let me see, 18 + 15 = 33... OMG, so old ! I don dare thinking about it. Maybe something relate to PR.

7. do you have braces?
I wish I have, my teeth damn not nice !

8. are you paranoid?
Maybe.

9. describe your wallet?
Ordinary. Black. Normal.

10. your alarm clock?
A pig shape. Pink in colour. Very noisy, suitable for me.

11. you hair?
Accidentally dyed to Purple-rish Red, faded to Reddish Brown, now Darker Brown with Black top.

12. tooth brush?
Either green or blue.

13. what color are your eyes?
Depends if I wear colour contact lense or not... Blue or otherwise Black.

14. unforgettable enemy?
I guess is him, the one who tries to L me and hacked my MSN, Friendster, Hotmail, and keep changing my password and stealing my pictures and send it to G site !

15. first play/musical/performance?
Kindergarden.

16. last movie seen in cinema?
Acted by Twins, named... I forgot.

17. last person you yelled at?
Too many, not to mention.

18. last crush?
Someone, not announcing who.

19. last shoes worn?
What does this question mean ?

20. last ice cream eaten?
McDonalds.

21. last word written by hand?
*Lame question*.

22. last time you wanted to die?
Everyday feel like dying... maybe a second ago ? Lol...

23. when was the last time you went out at night?
Yesterday ? Went Carrefour with Alicia to buy stuff for event today.

24. what was the last song you heard?
Melodi

25. what is about the opposite sex?
Nothing much, depends who la.

26. what do you want to do now?
Sleep, count money... sigh, tomorrow they sure will ask money from me...

27. what’s the first thing you ate this morning?
Bread.

28. what’s the one song you never get over?
Erm, depends.

30. fav day of the week?
Friday, Saturday and Sunday, no class ma...



Quote of the day :
Jason : Ei I takut takut to see Mr Phua

Mun Suet : Who the hell is Mister... *Mr Phua passed by, and we look toward his direction*... Oh !

p/s : Anyone who wants to do this tag, please do it, and inform me after that.
p/p/s : Pictures of KTM scene yesterday will be uploaded soon.
p/p/p/s : Will be updating about the event, Metamorphosis really soon.

*damn sleepy* [J]

No comments: