ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Random Entry

Current mood : Frustrated
Current situation : Lost
Current feeling : Feel like slapping myself with knife ; Feel like peeling off the skin ; Feel like slamming myself to the wall ; FELL LIKE KILLING...

I'm so sorry my friends, my readers, my whoever, it's not that I don't want to post anything or what, it is because of the computer itself. Well, I got my new personal computer on either 20 or 27 March 2007 and I keep it in my room. I can online by using the wireless connection.

My tumbdrive, I suspected, that I could have infected with virus. Causing my old computer... got infected too ! My user account now cannot open totally as it is damn slow and SLOW. The new pc, I don't know what happen to the wireless connection, I cannot connect it and cannot go online.

Wanted to reformat the PC, but I don't have the installer ! Pictures and musics all gone. All nice stuff... I have to say bye bye to them !

My beloved family, and the freaking virus are giving me pressure. The pop up window, telling me that whichever file might got infection... keep bothering me.

Guess I'm not this fuss if my parents could have listen to me earlier by buying me a laptop instead of getting the PC, which took so much space from my room and also wasted RM 500 for a PC table !

I felt so damn lazy and unhappy. The Treasurer report, I still not done yet ! The PC is annoying. My whole body is so painful now. I feel like dying ! Today is the first day I get to online, using my sis account, after not going online for 3 pethetic days ! Frak !

Friend, please don't promise me anything if you can't do it. When it's raining and when I look over, I felt so sorry to my mom you know ?
I wish, I can have my freedom, thou freedom is coming bit by bit.
I don't know what am I typing here...
the connection seems to slow down already.
Sorry my friend from New Zealand. I don't mean to hurt you like that.

*guess I might not coming online for another few days...* [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dnt worry. may the force be with ya. :)