ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Today Is Simply Just NOT My Day

DAMN BAD LUCK WEI !!!

*This will be damn short, but I know it gonna be draggy...*

Back to the topic, today something happen in class... again.

Somehow, Communication Students always have Miscommunication and Misunderstanding ler.

Well, cut the communication part, lets talk about HOW I GO HOME TODAY, DAMN INTERESTING YOU KNOW ?

Haha, sounds sarcastic isn't it ? Why not have a look at these...







SEE THE QUEUE ?! Apparently, the KTM broke down and those people who wants to go down to Pelabuhan Klang (whereas me to Subang Jaya is also on the way) have to take the taxi or bus to their own destination.

Damn it, so coincident my Touch And Go left RM 0.70 and I have to buy a ticket, who knows this happened and... arrr ! Luckily Wei Hong is kind enough to keep me for a while.

Thanks for all 3 (Hong, Darren, Shannen) of them say good bye to me, all my luck came back ! The taxi driver willing to take me and a stranger to Carrefour for RM 5. I reached home around 7pm.

*my wound still not fully recover* [J]

1 comment:

said...

不幸中的大幸!
弟弟要感恩了噢!
=P