ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Sign Of Good Luck ?

I don't know why, the wireless connection is connected today. I let it switch on for the whole everning as I scare the line will lost after that. I must appreaciate this night and I don't want to sleep early already. Is it a good luck sign or not I don't know.

I saw Winnie's blog today and saw our Sunway Lagoon trip's pictures. Nice. I wish I can do it when my connection is really good. Hopefully the next entry or maybe later.

Was practising the dance routine for a week (or more than that, I forgot) and we performed it tonight ! During the Orientation Night for the new students ! My dance was the opening and the respond was... dead !

I realised that the practise dance is better than the performance tonight ! It is because I was blured at some certain time, at the last part I suppose. After that, I stay with those respondless people for quite some time while waiting for Kerry's group dance.

Peter, the cool break dancer who is in the team, passed me his phone and asked me to video the dance tonight, their dance la. While waiting, because I was too bored, I joked with him telling him that his phone was not with me and I might have lost it. He asked me is it real and start clamming that the phone was given by his grandmother and she had already p@ssed @w@y (touch wood !) Cannot get the same thing. Well, according to him, that is Sony Ericsson W810 (not good in phone models). Was quite fun playing with him.

Went home after their dance. Their dance are cool ! Inspiring me to dance now... sigh ! Too bad I don't have the talent, otherwise I'll be staying back for the dance floor and dancing like a mad man ! Unlike Justin Y. can dance and move like a girl, kinda cool, as he can dance !

Recieved a message from my aunt, saying that 3 Retrievers (1 year, 2 year and 4 year old) will be put to sleep tomorrow if there isn't anyone to adope them. Kinda sad... too bad I couldn't help them, otherwise I'll take all of them... wish I'm staying alone and have my own income.

Just thought of how cool YuEn and Edward are. They just came into the club, and have 2 dances to learn, but in this short time of period, they manage to remember all steps. Nice Sea-Walk too... wish that I'm as good !

As I had informed earlier in my Cbox, I went to Pyramid that day, passed by a book stall, went in and look for Giddens's horror novel aka story book. Buy 2 free 1. Spent RM 36.00. After paying, I saw some ghose + comedy story book ! The part 2 and 3, I was like waiting for both these books for since January and now I got it ! I was like shouting and the girl was shock ! She is damn smart, she asked me to buy the book and get another free one... Okay la, I told her that I'll be withdrawing money before getting that book. I withdrawed RM 100 that day, I spent RM 44 the second round which make me spent RM 80 in total for 6 books ! I need time to finish it. Thanks to the stupid connection, I was reading that 2 part of the ghost story last night and this morning, I even bring it into the toilet and read it too ! How obssess I am to them !

Haha... guess I'm stuck now. Oh yea, just bitter gourd jus just came across my mind. I hate it ! The taste sucks ! It's not juice la, but soup, ish ! I have to drink at least one big cup once a month ! That day I drank half of the big bottle (as big as the 250 ml coke bottle !) Yucks !

Love you guys, today's mood a bit better than the previous post.

*Stopping here* [J]

No comments: