ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Biotherm @ Mid Valley

And yea, I'm finally back ! Sorry for being so slow, I mean to upload this entry. Not to say that there are a lot to write or something, but just being lazy as usual. I staied at home for 5 days and more rotting while taking care of my sister. Hey, it's not easy okay ? I am having holiday but I have to stay at home when I am suppose to go out hanging out with my friends instead of... yea, rotting. But what can do ? Since my parents had ordered me to do so and went to Kota Kinabalu for vication. They are coming back today thou, finally. And yes, I have been a good brother, just that I had forgotten the time to fetch her home today and she got mad for that ? How annoying ?

From the pictures in my PhotoBlog, you will see that there are some differences of the counter as compare with One Utama's counter. They have more computers and more things la... as in they have lucky draw for each RM 100 spent, photo shooting session for every product bought, and a free recycle bag with picture drew by the artist for each RM 350 spent.

Go have a look. More pictures might be uploaded if I am not lazy. Pictures of me and the other promoters, but I forgot to take pictures with Eve, one of the promoter. Shall find her next time, since I know where she is working now. Haha.

Oh yea, people, is there any freelance job to be introduced ? I am seeking for one. Thanks anyways ! [J]

No comments: