ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Outing

This is Teck Weng, my ex... classmate and schoolmate (haha, gotcha !), funny one to hang out with. Anyway, today Debra, one of my high school junior asked me to go for lunch service today for her friend, Mervin. According to her, I should have known him last time but I don't remember seeing him, and he has the same name as me. Then during the lunch service, I met Pei Min together with Adeline. Then I heard them calling Teck Weng, so I assumed that they are going to Pyramid, which is some place I wanted to go as well. So I follow them along lo~ 5 of us walked around Pyramid. And of course, some of them bought something.

I just follow, and wait and as well did a survey on some sport shoes. I wanted to buy when i get my pay. But I heard that my salary will be coming out 2 months later. Oh well. Not many pictures we took. Din't really take picture during this outing also. Anyway, I really wish to go further my studies in Adelaide in my third year. Since they are going over there too ! Got friends over there, will always be different one ! Oh yea, the Biotherm promotion already over and now I am jobless. Anyone wanna introduce me some job ? And pictures during my working days will be uploaded soon. So sorry with all broken English. Having headache now. Seems that I am having fever. Need some rest thou. Nights people ! [J]

No comments: