ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Genting Trip

Hmmm, people do you know what? After a week I came back from Genting, I am still sick ! Before this I got sore throat, slight fever, headache and so and my sore throat got serious till the point that I felt hurt swallowing my own saliva . Went to see the doctor on Monday and I got better on Tuesday after taking the medicine given by the doctor. However, another virus attacked me on Tuesday and I got flu and cough. My throat got well today I consider but I am still sick !

Chatted with Issac and he wants me to mention his name in my blog. So I purpose have this line for him. Happy boy?

Anyways, I had updated my PhotoBlog. Pictures and some slight description about my trip are over there. Feel free to visit my PhotoBlog or just click here and go to the entry itself. Enjoy dudes ! [J]

No comments: