ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm Feeling...

SICK NOW !!!

Yea, dizzy, headache, sore throat, neck ache... whatever...
Everything came to me after I came back from Genting.

Now I am moving as slow as... whatever it is slow.

Alright, and I am telling you guys that I will be updating my blog soon, on my Genting trip. So yea, please stay tune !

(Oh my... I can barely think properly now...) [J]

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hehe...guess that everyone is having the same feel after the Genting trip oh~~

Drink plenty of water and rest more la~~Hahaha