ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

TAGGED

I was somehow 'tagged' by my sister. She actually forced me with a shotgun pointed at my head. In order to safe my life, I have to do so.

1.What do you want the most now?
MONEY

2.Who is the person you trust the most?
MYSELF

3.Are you in love?
NOPE

4.If you have a dream come true..
THEN I WILL BE HAPPY

5.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I BELIEVE MY EYES AND I SAW IT HAPPENED

6.What's your goal for this year?
NOT PLANNED YET, AND DON'T FEEL LIKE PLANNING ONE

7.Do you believe in eternity?
PERHAPS

8.Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanted to commit suicide?
HELL YEA (BUT I HATE PEOPLE WHO COMMITS SUICIDE, IT'S JUST STUPID)

9.What feeling do you love the most?
ANY THAT MAKES ME HAPPY

10.What are the requirements for your other half?
BEING ABLE TO FULFILL ME

11.What kind of feeling do you hate the most?
ANY THAT MAKES ME SAD

12.Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
OF COURSE

13.What do you want to do in the future?
IT DEPENDS

14.What is the most important thing in your life?
MONEY, LOOK, POWER, FRIENDSHIP

15. How did you feel last night?
AS USUAL

16.Who do you hope to be always there for you?
THE RIGHT PERSON

17.When do you think the world will end?
WHO KNOWS, I AM NOT THE EARTH CREATER

18.The world ends tomorrow.What will you do?
SPEND TODAY WISELY AND DO ALL SILLY STUFF

19.What do you think of the person that tagged you?
MY SIS, WHAT YOU THINK

20.What do you want to know right now?
THE ANSWER FOR QUESTION 17

I'm Tagging~
NO ONE. JUST DO IT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

Ok, I am done.
Oh yea, I will be working tomorrow at Mid Valley. See me there alright ? [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com

Joel said...

joel here relink me.
joelwanagethigh.blogspot.com