ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Leo Musical Charity Concert

Hmmm, let's talk about something else, something that I did not mention for a long time. Anyone remembers that I am a LEO Club member ? I joined the club since form 1, and I have the passion towards the club and activities organized. Having the thought that LEO is my life and I will never give up joining the club, and wanted to join the Lion Club one day when I am old enough. That's why I still join the club after I left form 5, even though the other friends of mine had decided to quite joining it.

However, I am loosing the passion, the fire, the hope towards the club. I think that it is taking out my time and I don't have enough time for my assignments and personal use. Perhaps the group I hang along with are no longer there, and I don't feel comfortable without them.

After 2 years joining the Omega club, I did nothing. And I feel that I can't actually hang well in the club. Maybe it is due to my personal confidence. I am not confident enough to speak up or to lead a project.

Yet, I was given a project to be done. This can consider as my first project and this is quite a big project. The Leo Musical Charity Concert, is major event of the year and this will be held next year. Of course, I have to start planning now. The profits earned will be channeled for charity, mostly to the orphanages.

So yeah ! People, do support my project. My very own major project, and I hope I can handle this project well. Since I am a mass comm student now, I need to give myself a try. Training and so.

Good luck to me ! [J]

2 comments:

Erikku said...

no worries, i will definitely lend you my hand and this is your chance to show your skill as a mass comm student. ^^ haha...have fun with it and better start planning now...GAMBATEH!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.