ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Still Feeling Sick

Wanted to make an entry about the Genting trip but just can't make myself to start typing. My head is still quite heavy and dizzy, the my throat never feel better. Touching my forehead, it is still kinda warm... which is not a good news. Guess I am not the only person who got sick after coming back from Genting.

I guess the main reason I got sick is because I did not get to sleep properly. It is quite clear now. I can't stay awake for the whole night and the out come of staying awake the whole night will be... sick. LOL.

Right... I am not going to stay awake whole night otherwise I will be sick again.

Another reason. The bottle I brought was quite small, causing me drink less water in such cooling weather. One thing bad in me is I don't really like to drink water unless I am asked to. That's why I got Deborah to remind me sometimes. Hahaha... Joanne as well is another reminder. Funny la you guys. Thanks for reminding anyways.

Forcing myself to drink more water now... but it doesn't seems helping much. My throat is still quite painful and I just don't know what I can do. I keep taking the medicine specially for my throat but... after about 6 tablets taken, there are still no effect !

Already skipped the port luck party organised by Ms Jessica, and missed the chance to meet my ex-boss and the others. It's kinda sucky thou.

Tomorrow's Sunday. And I will have 1 more week left and classes will start.

I just can't believe my holiday is going to end SO soon !

Pray for me please, that I am going to get well soon. [J]

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Haha..Since when i did remind u to drink water too? Cant really remember lo~~

I tell you ar...u better sleep more, drink plenty of water and buy the herbal sweets! This is an order k, sis~~