ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Attention Eveyone !

Hey people, please do me a favor. I am trying to compile all contacts from all my primary friends, secondary friends, college friends, LEO friends, other event friends and bla bla bla... So I need your help ! Please send me your details according to your :

Full Name*
Hand Phone*
House Phone*
Fax
Email*
Full House Address*


For those who are going to further their studies overseas, if possible, do send me your contact number and full address as well. Please send it to darksiderness@gmail.com with the title "MY CONTACT".

Thanks for your co-operation. [J]

No comments: