ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

A New Year

Hey People ! Today is the first day of Chinese New Year. As usual, I woke up at 9 am and realized that there were 2 red packets next to the door, and it's quite obvious what that was. As mom couldn't come into my room at night, midnight, and put those Ang Pau under my pillow, and as she wants us to see it once we wake up, this is the only thing she can do. Unless she unlock the door and come into my room, which I will not be happy with it, but still will be quite thankful with what she had done.

Today, this year, is a rat year. Don't ask me why is it a rat year, just follow it. Well, there are many different kind of Traditional story about the Chinese Horoscope and so happened that the rat is the first animal in the Chinese calendar, following by the Cow, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog and finally the Boar.

Okay, enough crapping. In this wonderful new year, I wish everyone have a good and prosperous year ahead. Collect a lot of Ang Paus and remember to share it with me ! Haha !

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!! [J]

No comments: