ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Special Reunion

Whoa ! I can say, this is the best family reunion I ever had ! Must remember this date, 9/2/2008. Really special, to me la !

Let me briefly explain how my family reunion goes every year. My uncle (father's elder brother) will come over and my aunty (father's youngest sister) and her family will come over to my house every third day of Chinese New Year. Will go to one of the restaurant around Selangor... (in Klang, PJ, Subang and elsewhere too) ...then after dinner everyone will gather back at my house, adults will sit in the living room to have their adult's talk. Kids, or perhaps the younger generations, which is us, will gather in the dining room, to play mahjong !

This year, a little bit different from the former years, THIS year, still having the same old gang of people, my aunty (father's eldest sister) came to join us for dinner. And after dinner, we went to her house at Seri Hartamas and there, met my uncle (aunty's husband) and my cousin brother ! He is 12 years elder than me ! Too bad I don't get to meet the other cousin brother. Not forgetting my ANOTHER aunty (father's second sister) who came back from Australia with her husband and celebrate her first Chinese New Year after 18 years she migrated to Australia. Cool right ?

Really a brief one. But this is a really cool night ! I mean, almost everyone came back ! Except another 2 cousin brother missing in action, otherwise it will be so much nicer. I wish, the next gathering will be better !!! Really hoping for it ! [J]

No comments: