ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Penang Trip

Hey people, are you guys still waiting for my Penang Trip entry ? If you are, I want to let you know that this is it ! Are you happy ? Haha~

First of all, let me introduce you my tour mates. The guy in red is Jun Ren aka Junior. I call him brother in college and he is taking the Hospitality course in Taylor's. I know him not long ago but the reason I bring him along the trip is because we are lacking of people and plus, he knows June. The girl in the middle is Sabrina. The only girl in this trip. She is the one organizing this trip for her classmates, which non of them joining us. I felt sorry to her as no one wanna join her so I decided to bring Junior, and join her plan. The guy in white, no doubt, it's me ! The one of the best friend of Sabrina and brother to Junior. Lol. I mean, see how nice am I ? I found out no one wanna join Sabrina, so I bring Junior along as he knows June and her gang are having training in Batu Feringgi. I know I am nice and good, as usual !



Okay, picture by picture from left to right. The first picture was a book, a chinese novel with the title "Killer". This book keeps me awake all the way from KL to Penang. Next to the book is a shirt brand label, which I used it as a book mark. The second picture was a truck with logs, and that is the second truck I saw that morning. Do you know what it reminds me of ? Final Destination 2, where everyone was killed by it. Lame right ? I keep thinking all these along the journey, luckily there is nothing bad happen. Have you ever stay in a big room like the one shown in the third picture ? Yea, this is the first time of me staying in such big room. A King size bed in the center of the room, sofa next to it, study table with phone line behind it, TV in front... wow ! Such cool experience, which I will never get to experience again, unless I am rich.

The next 2 picture seems delicious, I heard people said that RM 50 is enough for food for 3 days. Guess how much is this bow of Tomyam Mee. RM 7 ! So expensive, it's just a normal Maggie Mee with a big prawn and it cost RM 7. Maybe because I don't speak Hokkien, that is why they make the price so... cut throat ! And last but not least, US again ! In front of the beautiful Christmas tree, in the main entrance of Gurney Plaza.




The posers. The first picture, was taken in front of our hotel, G Hotel. This is the sign of the hotel. Posing in front of it, cool ler ? Haha ! Me standing beside while Sabrina hiding behind. On our first night, we went to watch The Golden Compass, before watching the movie, we walk around outside, to take some pictures. Outside cinema number 5, Junior on the left and me on the right. Hahaha, ghee, I am strong. As you can see, I am so nice and I carry Sab all the way from Gurney Plaza back to out hotel. It's not a long distance but quite tiring. The last 2 pic, was playing with Sab's camera, the manual makro mode. How nice it is ?




Along the way to Kek Lok Si Temple. 3 of us act like a jacun all way, as if we never see tortise, big tortise or never visit a temple before. Hahaha, sorry, I am exaggerating it. Well, nothing much there in the temple. Just that Junior suddenly feel dizzy and went down early while Sabrina teach me how to pray. Then after that, we went to take pictures everywhere, around the temple. Have I tell you guys that along the journey, we keep getting lost ? It's either we miss the bus stop, or we simply went off. We keep missing our way but always at the end we manage to find our way back. A lot of walking lo during the trip.

The second last picture was taken at the balcony of June & gangs' apartment. It was taken around 5 to 7 o'clock in the morning, I forgot the time. It is because I was awake by that time and realised the sky was quite pretty, I went to grab my camera then snap a few pictures of it, and went back to sleep after that. Haha ! And then when we came back to KL, Sabrina's brother fetched us from Pudu Bus Station and we went for dinner, somewhere around KL and this was the last picture we took together on that day.

Great trip guys ! Looking forward for the next trip ! [J]

No comments: