ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, February 18, 2008

I say...

OMG... I guess I am getting fatter, and uglier too !

Arr, I am getting tired with myself. My life and everything, but still...

Wow ! Class starting soon ! I can finally meet my old classmates and new classmates...

My so called new phone, already officially spoiled. It keeps turining off and on and turn off again and on and off... and never ends.

Erm, today, I accidentally switch off the main switch of the 5 PCs in the office, while everyone were doing their important stuff. Hehe, and yea, everyone was quite angry due to my... uh-huh. Yala, I know I shouldn't be so busy body and shouldn't touch anything else. Sorry people !

Today had been talking on the phone for the whole day. I called more than 140 phone calls, and every call I will start with "Hello. Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, can I speak to the person in charge of the Golf Management ?" "I'm Jason calling from Taylor's College, we are coming up with a new programme which is the Golf Club Management Programme..."

Sien arr !!! [J]

No comments: