ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Life

Wu.Ah.Laau.A (pronounce as : WALAU-EH) !

I seriously can’t stand working already ! Not to say that I am lazy, but imagine you yourself sitting down in front of a connection-LESS laptop, with only a few song keep looping and you have to keep listening to the few same old song, doing data entry, and data entry and data entry… You will die ! It’s just that I no longer feel like working, but I need money !!! wu.ah.laau.eh !

At last, degree starting soon. Which I can tell my boss that I need longer time on my studies, don’t mind getting less money, as long as I can get RM 100 per month, happy enough. And I believe if I can find time to work for at least 2 hours per day, I can reach my target easily. Hahaha ! It’s still all for money.

Money minded ? No la, it’s good to earn money ma… haha ! Experiencing working life, which I already got fed-up. OMG, how am I suppose to face the REAL WORLD out there ? I need a car, and I need to go out ! Arrgghhh ! [J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

then go ahead and dun giv up lah~
still left 1 month only izzit?
add oil lah~^Q^

stand it and try to challenge yourself as well~


-cookies-

-hanz- said...

RM100/month? u're kidding man! How can u be so easily satisfied? But then, you have yet to see the real working life la dude. Maybe wait till internship then you'll really experience it. Lolz.