ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Do I look like him ?

As I had promised Jia Sheen to post something about Lawrance Ng Kai-Wai. I guess that it's better if I make an entry of celebrities that people said we look alike. Well, I'll just post their pictures on but will not type much.
(looking like them is sort of destroying their image... I'm not good looking thou. Anyway, I'm not being perasan-ed but just posting what people normally said ok ?)

Lawrence Ng Kai-Wah
Jia Sheen always said I looked like him, but maybe just... I dono. Some people do said so. It's not only her.


Steven Ma Jun-Wai
Well, my aunty said I looked like him. Maybe that time I'm still quite fleshy that's why they said that. Well, we do have a similarity and that is the name JUN.


Ron Ng Cheuk-Hai(Hei)
There is a small didi from the net I know, chatted with me during the holiday and asked me to display my picture in msn. I choosed this and he said I looked like him. Hahaha...


Jaycee Chan(aka Fang Zu-Ming)
Andrew said that. But I don't agree. Some people even stand by his side saying that I look like him too. Sweat !




Well, do we looked a like ? Who else do you think I look like ?[J]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAkakakakakkaka
ur pic.... "WEIRD"
and... Wakakakkakakka
i cannot stop my laughing la...
hahahahahahahahahahahah

Unknown said...

lol. my family says i look abit like steven ma

kimsng said...

lol i actually agree wif all 4,especially the 1st one.my 1st impression of u actually last time ,haha

Anonymous said...

er.. you sure look like alot of people...

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Anonymous : How come my pic is "weird" ? Funny meh ? Anyway, at least I make you laugh... mind to intro ?

Mervyn : That's cool ! ...true also, I do think you look abit like him ! You do have HK actor's face :)

Kimsng : Thank you ! Everyone said that too !

Anonymous : Thank you. Hehe... ;)