ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Hair Style

I HAD MY HAIR CUT TODAY !!!

Well, how do I look like now ?
Better ? Worst ?
Compare with me before getting my hair cut, which is better ?

It seems that there is no different between the 'new me' (left) and the 'old me' (right).




I had my Additional Mathematic examination today.
Have a bit confident in Paper 1 but I screwed my Paper 2.
Darnit!




Another angle and style of my pics, there is many more but I just post 2.
[J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it... it's so coooooooooooool....


from Romeo

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Romeo : Thanks man, you look cool too !