ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Finally

My exam finally finished !

Unfortunately, the result are coming out soon, and this will be the bad news to me. Having such high confident in Physic and Add Math paper 1, yet result is so not good !

History ? Don't mention about it ! Pn Susela will sure screw me kao kao. Hope Datin gives me some more marks so that at least I can get an A for Malay. Hope my essay is good so that my English and EST paper bring me another As. I wish I can at least get a B for my Math and Chinese paper...

*Better stop that*


Yesterday, I got something from the school from some college and university -- a SPM Survival Kit. Kinda lame but motivative. Seems scary yet helpful, at least they provide us a FABER-CASTEL PEN, a SEGI COLLEGE ERASER, a MULTIMEDIA UNIVERSITY 15cm RULER and a note book with infomations.


Bought Livitar after tuition today. Drank it within a second or two. Thought it's helpful. Well I'm experimenting it, see whether is it helpful to me. In fact, it's not helping me because I slept at 12 o'clock last night.

*Sweat*

Today in school, damn boring ! Not teaching also... and I finally got some As... haha ! Malay, English and EST ! Thanks to Datin for adding 1 extra mark for me.

Another long bored and tired day passed. [J]

No comments: