ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Story Time

My driving test story began like this...

I woke up at 5.15 in the morning on Monday to get ready. Mr Chin called at 6 am to confirm the time he arrive. After picking me up we went to Kampung Subang to pick another girl and went all the way to Ulu Langat for the driving test. According to Mr Chin, his name was registered there and that's why we have to go so far, otherwise we will be taking out test in Klang. Due to the long bored journey, and lack of 'energy-charging' time (slept around 1 last night taking with mom and sis), I doze off in the car, When I opened my eyes, we were already at... ermm, I'm not quite sure wehere were we but remembered that there is a building named Plaza Phoenix.

Arrived to the destination at 7.30 am, Mr Chin briefly explain to us about the procedure and then show us the A & B road. Went back to the place and waited for out turn. I was allocated to group Hijau with the number of 052. When the person in charge called out the number one by one, we are actually suppose to line up according to out number. Now, there is something stupid happen here. The smarty 054 holder, don't know whether he/she don't understand Malay, or not educated, had stand in front of 050, which mean, when the person in charge is collecting our documents, it goes like this...
"Hijau 046, Hijau 047, Hijau 048, Hijau 049, Hijau 054..."
He don't care where is Hijau 050 - Hijau 053 and treat it as late comers. They even scolded us for not lining up propaply. He straight go to Hijau 055 and continue... I was damn angry for wasting my time sitting down and forgot to see who is the smarty... I curse the 054 holder wishing he/she fail the test !

While waiting, I heard a guy talking on his phone, saying that he is still waiting, scolding and cursing someone too... after hangging up, I asked him and found that he too got the same problem. About 8 (or more) of us have to stay back due to some smarty who don't know the relus... How to Queue up ! I was wondering after that will I be that unlucky and fail my test ? But I remember the program I watch the other day (I wanna be a Model) where a guy thinks that he is going to be eliminated as he was so unlucky that day but eventually he manage to stay back to the next round. Thinked back, I told myself that "I gonna pass the test TODAY !"

Our document finally arrive and some of us were asked to take the second part (which is the slope/hill, parking and the 3 pointer) while others will be staying back for the third part (on the road).

*test, test, test* - not going to touch so much on it... just normal test and I just did it once for everything. As what people normally said : 'One strike KO' ! Haha ! Joking...

I finished everything fast and early (before 12) but because I have to wait for another girl... we waited till 2 in the afternoon... damn bored and hungry that time ! Anyway, was still happy thou...



* * *



I was sooo happy to know that I passed my test in one shot, mom din't think of that too, my dad which is now in China knows about that when he called (mom told) and congrates me... sweet... What I remember next is Mr Chin called up the next day and tell me that my licence was ready. It means that I passed my test on Monday, got my licence on Tuesday !!! Sooooo COOOOOLLLLLLLL !!!

Mom said I'm a reckless driver and her heart almost pumped out ! Except for today, this very morning when I fetch my sis to school (form 5 off), my mom said I'm slightly better... than the other days... haha ! [J]

No comments: