ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Need Comment(s)

I need some comment for my new spec, I don't know which to choose and I tried some yesterday. Too bad I didn't bring the camera along so I had to use my handphone to snap some photo of the spec. Later, you will see some spec (about 3 - 4) and I really need YOU to give me some comment about it, which is nice or which suite me. Though blur, but I hope you can try see it la. Of course, the final decission will be in my own hand, just need some idea and comments. Your comments do help me a lot ! Thanks =)



The first type






The second type





Well, which better ? The First (right) or the Second (left)?


Well, I'll show you some more spec beside these... (you can ignore the 'model' behind)
This is the first type :



The second type :



The Ninja Turtle type :



The normal type : (a) - top ; (b) - middle ; (c) - bottom




Please leave your comment(s) in the comment box under this entry. Thanks alot ! [J]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first type because it suits u ;O ... Aw, ur soo HAWT! Well, I guess that's all I have to say. Buh Bye, wub ya! <3

crazeeliyi said...

Jun, for me i prefer the second type, the first one was not bad but i prefer the second type!

Jimmy said...

i think the 2nd one not bad..anyway...it's ur choice..n..i'm not good at evaluatin specs..so u can ignore my comment anyway...hehe

The O.F. Kiddo said...

steph : Well, thanks for saying that !

liyiliyi : Won't it be out fashion fast ?

jimmy : I'll not ignore, will just take it as refrence... stay cool !

crazeeliyi said...

haiya! best way, wear contact or do lazer, TAK PAYAH PAKAI, TAK PAYAH WORRY FASHION LIAO!

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Haha ! I see, anyway I bought a pair of new spec... kekeke !