ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 08, 2006

A Whole New Blog

Well, this is my new blog.

Since 'Jay-Style' is having something wrong with the password problem, I decieded to make another new one, with the name of 'Jay-Strike'.
The name is lame but this is what I can get. I'm not creative in creating a name but it's ok la.

Pink background is totally different than the old blog which is fully black. Maybe I'll change the background some other day. To something different.

Wish everything goes fine and smoothly !

Enjoy :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey ya~~sis here...pity u tell me bout ur pw missing~~lolx...erm....i think u better change ur bg colour lor...like girl onli...haha..