ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Driving Test

Tomorrow, it's my day, as you know from the title above, I'm having a driving test. I guess I have the confident to do the best but problem falls on the person in charge... For your information, I want to get my licence by my ture strengh and not with "kopi money". So I hope they will let me pass lo.

"Wish me luck my friends."

Eu Vin asked me a question today :
"Are you a fast driver ?"
My answer :
"I prefer fast."

Well, actually, to tell the truth, last time I used to tell everyone especially my mom that I'll drive very slow to make sure accident not going to happen on me. But after these few days learning, I found that I cannot stand to drive slow, I prefer fast. According to Eu Vin,
"Slow drivers are peoples whose lack of confidence, which cause more accidents, serious !"
Well, I guess he's right !

Anyway, I hope Luck will be following me tomorrow.
I want to strike it in one shot ![J]

No comments: