ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Doubt

I doubt my new hair style !

I went to school today with my new hair style and got some comments from some people. Wen Ying said that I look sporty (in the morning). Syahirah kept saying that I look nice with my new hair style especially my side view. Some people such as Calvyn, Andrew, Xue Mei, ... was 'shocked' with my new hair style. Some even said I learn Shin Gen's style which is not true. But I don't think I look nice lo. Just as bad. Even Pn Linda said that I look weird with 2 layer (fringe and kinda spiky hair). Phiek Eng even said my hair style looks like moon cake. Haha !



Here's a pic of me with my 'New Hair Style'. How you think ?





Today's my Chemistry Examination !
Same... ALL SCREWED UP !!! SHOOT ![J]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is romeo so cute and very nice... Kawaii~~~~

The O.F. Kiddo said...

Romeo : Thanks ! You are nice too !