ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

How Random

Guess I'm just being lucky. Somehow I found a way to go online. Wanted to try this way tomorrow, i mean later to see whether this is really working or not. It's 2.30 am now and I'm finally could come to the net. Wish the new way I found is working. Must test it real soon !

Finished 2 novels in 3 days. A total of 444 pages, long but interesting story. After reading I felt so bored to continue reading. Started another book but lazy to continue. Maybe I need some time to start picking up the books.

Thanks to Deborah, I got to know my result. Not good. Instead of getting Straight A's (which I hope) I got Straight B's (not mentioning B + or -). Sigh. Mom still don't know about it. Hope I can do better next time. Well, at least I passed everything.

Just finish chatting with David C.,hehe he is kinda funny. Chatting with Keith and Kenji now. Still being energetic. Kinda hyper, I don't know why. Not sleepy at all. But feel like sleeping. A long story about my connection. Don't think I want to touch on it. Wondering why Jason Phoon's site is not available.

The stupid right-click bar is all messed-up. So cold, as I'm topless now under the air cond. Lame~~ Feel so happy as I can online at this time while my parents are still around. Guess I'm having free breakfast tomorrow, but I just realised that dad might be home tomorrow. Sh!t ! I promised someone to go out... OMG !

*must think of something for tomorrow* [J]

No comments: