ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another Picture

I got this picture from Nadia's blog. This is one of the picture we took during the Orientation Night. Kinda cool huh ? Most of us are here. I wish we can all get a REAL group picture because I really scare something bad will happen... Well, I don't wanna know WHAT is it going to happen but still, I wish for a group picture !

Name of those who is in this group picture : =from left to right=
(First Row) Geoffery and Wei Jiin (was blocked)
(Second Row) Patricia, Amelia, Julia, Surekha, Nadia, Mun Suet, Florence, Wei Hong, Syafiq, Nash and Zheng Joo.
(Third Row) Kian Yang, Jing Chen, Jason and Winnie.

Though not everyone is here but soon, I'll get everyone of them into my blog ! Stay tune ! [J]

No comments: