ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Second Entry

Guess where am I now ? I'm in the library now... Taylor's College PJ campus, using the internet servise there... haha, I can actually go home at 3.15pm but now I'm waiting for my new friends as they wanna know where is the way to the KTM station and I know the place, besides they wanna get their Student ID and that's why I'm here... I do it willing :)

Life in college is fun and I suppose that I will gain more experience and will get more friends here... I'll be able to be myself here and I seriously think that this is good... I like this life, here in college... yea, I keep repeating this and I guess everyone is bored of it... lol

But too bad there is so many things they block here... I know it's for the computers' sake but, cousing some troubles here lo... oh well, my pc is also not as good, so many things cannot do there also, wanted to buy a laptop but was not allowed either... so sad... :(

I'm feeling weird now course I'm now doing this entry in front of so many people... so not use to it... Guess I'm logging off soon... I still prefer to blog at home, but just that I don't have the time... Somemore, there is no Chinese Programme here and I can't see so many things... Must find some place where I can see chinese, and type too... lol... See ya !

Wish you guys have a nice day... [J]

No comments: