ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

First Entry In 2007

Errr... I don't feel anything when it comes to 2007. To me, everything is just normal, as normal as nothing had happen... sigh, I don't know what am I talking about now... Just feel like expressing myself now, here.

There is a lot of things happen last year. I hurt someone ; I was hurt by someone. Things do not happen like how I thought. I always think that something will happen like this in this way, but I found that it's not as easy as what I thought.

Okay, I want it to be expressed here and I want it to be ended here also. Long time ago, I already planned to call someone to wish the fella Happy Birthday. Well, you know I'm quite a stingy person, I don't normally call, and I thought by calling this friend of mine will at least make the fella feel touch. Unfortunately, by 12 midnight, I try calling the fella and no one pick up. Okay, fine, I try calling in the morning and someone pick up. I wish the person Happy Birthday but what I got back was... "Oh, ok, thank you." How dull is it... thought because that this fella just woke up so I decided to hang up and call later. When I call again, guess this fella is celebrating with the friends, try to chat longer but fail, I decided to hang up again after I got a 'not welcome' feel from the fella.

Hmmm, I'm lazy now to explain more... I mean, I don't know what had happen ! I thought I'm doing something right but I did not realise whatever I'm doing is actually hurting someone else... It's a complicated stuff and I don't know how to explain here...

Okay la, whatever is it, what I wish is I'll have a nice year ahead. All there problems will not happen anymore... I want to have a normal life. If possible, a nice, enjoyable, happy life will do... haha ! Think too much, better stop now... Happy New Year !!! [J]

No comments: