ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Is the first word that come to your mind is... LAME ?? Well, I'm now blogging and I felt damn lame lo... Buying cake for myself and requested to add "Happy Birthday TO MYSELF" on it... Haha, thought that it's special ma, no one will ever do that right ? Haha... sweat !


Okay, first of all, thanks to those who remembers my birthday and actually send me some short but (to me) meaningful wishes. Thanks for everything and I'm really happy. Especially my classmates, thanks guys for singing me a birthday song, so touching !

First of all, thanks to Wei Jiin for buying me a slice of chocolate cake. I did not expected it actually. When we were shopping around Pyramid on 17th of January 2007, he said he wanted to buy something and left us, 15 minutes later he came back with a Secret Recipe box and he passed it to me. It is special to me as no one did that to me before, I mean buy me a cake before my birthday... Thanks Jiin ! The cake is nice and tasty =)

My mom, actually gave me present too this year, she gave me RM 300 where I used to buy myself a new glasses and a colour contact lense. RM 250 all together, and got RM 50 extra, but I don't know where is it now, maybe already used it somewhere... lolx !



My mom gave me another RM 50 to buy a birthday cake. Which is the same cake I post on top. I bought it from Wonderful Cake House. Not going to post another picture anymore, because it's ugly... lol !

Thanks to June and Sabrina for the belt. It's very nice and I like it very much ! Actually I wanted to buy myself a belt long time ago but now you guys had bought me this, I am so happy. I showed the belt to my friends and they said it's nice too, June I can see you have a very good taste ei...
At the same time, thanks to Yi Lin and Sue Keng too. Thanks to Aunty (Yi Lin's mom) who cook for us that night. The Hakka food is delicious and I enjoy iy so much ! The chocolate cake is nice either ! Haha, and thanks for messing up my face too.
*pics will be uploaded soon, all pics are still with Sabrina, in her camera...*



Now is the best part, I gonna show some pics of the presents I recieve from Wei Hong, Kian, Geoffery, Amelia and Nash ! Guess what they bought me ? Firstly, I wanted to say thank you to you guys, thanks for buying me those present and I really like it. Don't feel bad for not wrapping it Nash, and I'll try to wear your present someday later... haha !

This was given by Geoffery, Amelia and Kian, a pink T-shirt with 'PLAYA' labeled on it. I wore the shirt right away on the day they gave me and the FEEDBACK I got back was, "You look SO GAY~" in a kidding way of course !




And this is by Nash, a Diary. It's ncie you know ? And Nash as I had told earlier, don't worry about the wrapping part. Don't worry, thanks for giving me this wonderful present =)





I can say that this is the BEST and the FUNNIEST present I can get from my friends. I mean, I never expected this lo, it's special and I can seriously remember this cool guy ! Wei Hong, thanks for your present and it's so cute ! Although it's not me, and I'm not the one who like Doremon but this is seriously cool ! Thank you !

Christan, thanks for wishing me non-stop too... and thanks for borrowing me your new black button shirt ! It is so nice ! The rest of you, thanks for sending SMS to me and I will appreaciate it much !
Not forgetting these few peoples who sent me wishes and message before, during and after my birthday...
=> Evonne (thanks for calling !), Jensen, Wei Hong, Yung Chien, Li Yi, Rabiatul, Sabrina, Chee Shan, Nash, Jimmy, Raymondo, Wai Shun, Jooanne, Jing Jing, Xing Yi, Yiun Zi, Allan, Teng Siong, Soo Yang, Kenny哥,Mary姨 and my ex-tuition teacher, Betty !
Thank you so much ! Love you guys... finally,
THANKS EVERYONE !!! [J]

1 comment:

麵包 said...

wow~din know it was your birthday~happy belated birthday o~