ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Bad Mood

I am very BAD MOOD right now !

My mom don't know how to use a phone,

and I was scolded by my dad saying that I did not teach her well.

I was watching TV how to concentrate... damn !

I requested for a laptop,

for my own and my homework's sake.

But who cares ?

Mom kept nagging me just now

for some reason of course.

There is also someone out there,

who keep ignoring me...

There is also a bunch of people,

keep letting me felt out.

There is also...

WHATEVER !!!

Anyway, I am going to Cameron Highland tomorrow,

for a (Leadership) Workshop

and I had wasted RM 29.90 for a MASK

as the bunquet night requested for it.

Damn wasting money ler !

HAIZ !!!

DAMN ANGRY LAR~~~ [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... dun so bad mood la... smile one... ^^