ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

College Life

It had already one week I started my college life. I'm getting used to it now : Still have to wake up early in the morning at 6 everyday, except Friday which I have no class on ; Be in college by 7.30 and join Zheng Joo while waiting for the rest to come ; start class every morning at 8 sharp and have to be in class 5 minute before and so on...

Picture beside was taken on the first day of my college, 8th of Jan 2007. How do I look ? Do I look like a college student ? With my hair dye and sling bag which I wanted for a long time ago... Well, I still look the same.

Entry before this was done in college, as I told, I was in the library, waiting for my friends, as I was still new and don't have any homework, or rather to be known as assignment, I went online and check my Friendster and my blog as well.

My class (foundation in communication) have about 30 plus student and everyone was seperated into 2 groups. I am in group on and my group only have 3 guys included me. The rest, 15 girls. While the other class, there are 6 guys and not really sure about the number of girls...

Haih, it has been a long time I did not come online, erm... I mean blogging. Not to say that I'm very busy on my assignment as we have nothing to do so far, but I was just lazy. I am very happy to know all my fellow classmates. We were so close even though we just know for not more than a week time. We hang out together, eat together, play together. Because of them, I tried futsal and I enjoy it very much. Right after the incident about 8 or 9 years ago, I never touch football but that day I actually play for an hour ! It was fun la, although I'm really bad in it but I think if I learn I guess I can be better... =)

Well, I did not bring my camera to college so I did not take any picture there. Maybe next time, I will definately show it out... don't worry =P [J]

No comments: