ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Movies (3)


Saw the picture above ? It's a picture from this movie -- American Beauty. Today, during Introducing To Human Communication class, Miss Tharshni show us this movie and wanted us to do a report on our preception towards this movie.

This is a few character in the movie. To me, no one is cool there except the guy (Wes Bentley as Ricky Fitts), and the girl at the right hand side (Mena Suvari as Angela Hayes). The middle one (Thora Birch as Jane Burnham) she look too punk to me. Haha... maybe I just don't like her.

The story line is so THE bored and I don't really understand what are they trying to tell us. Just so BLUR ! Not even me, almost everyone are saying the same thing. Alicia said she want to download it again and re-watch again. I wanted to watch too, in order to do a better report. Preception, so hard la... don't know what to write also, can anyone else help me ? Haha !

Actually both of them can be more good looking, especially the girl. Actually I mean the girl, just maybe that I'm bias or what-so-ever, I don't really like girl with thick make-up. Maybe if she take off those make-ups maybe better looking like this...


Don't they look better than before? Especially Thora Birch?
Well, Wes Bentley just look the same... lol ! [J]


No comments: