ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Day

Last week was so fun that almost everyone of us are so close to each other, but since last Thursday, Geoffery and me felt that the group is seperating. We don't know why and we don't really like it so much ! 35 of us took Foundation in Communication and all of us were seperated into 2 groups. It's not really a good idea but we can do nothing !

I realise that my English is getting worst and really bad. Imagine that I can't actually answer a question properly when the lecturer ask me. It's embarrassing and I don't feel good too ! I don't really like Malaysian Studies, why ? Course it's History ! Killing me !

I don't know what I wanna crap here now, felt like blogging but don't know what to do. Well, I had my primary school reunion that day at my teacher's house, have a fun time there. Will upload some pics soon. Orientation Night is on this Friday, and I'm gonna get myself a new shirt ! I must get myself a new shirt =)

Assignments is adding in everyday. I have to be more hardworking already. I was appointed, well, I appointed myself actually, to be the Treasurer for an actibity coming up soon... stay tune for more infos. [J]

No comments: