ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Moody Day ?

Today, the class was normal, Miss Nicole finally got Alice to do something for us. Know what she did ? She DANCE !!! So nice you know ? And after that, she got Nesh to tell us a joke. We don't really understand at first but after he explain, the whole class burst into a laughter !

I totally forgot that today don't have Miss Tharshni's class, and straight away have Miss Ira's class... though it's only an hour class, but Malaysian Studies is really a bored subject. And what I learn today is I'll sit in front of the class next time so I can concentrate le...

After both lesson, we have a short meeting about the upcoming projects we are going to organize. And after that, we went to Pyramid. When we were walking around, I suddenly became moody for no reason. My brain was thinking soooooo much stuff~~~

Don't ask what is it in my mind. Just complicated... Kian's car was so cool, not going to talk much about the car, just know that the back seat is very small, not suitable for 2 person. Haha, these few days, so many people send me home. Friends ma, I guess they will not mind right ?

Was moody all the while. But thanks to Wei Jiin, thanks for buying me a cake. Lol... Thanks to Kian too for fetching me from campus to Pyramid, then back to campus, and finally back home although he is kinda busy...

p/s : Guys, I'm still waiting for all the pics... so be patient, and always stay tune !!! [J]

1 comment:

crazeeliyi said...

Don't be moody! SMILLLLEEEEee.
after all, cny is coming. must enjoy!! smile! smile! smile.
btw, go go go see my blog! you long time didnt' go ade. liyi sis is sad!
I so loyal to your blog you must loyal to mine also mar! haha