ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

2007's Special

This year, whenever people around ask me how is my Chinese New Year, my answer is no longer "so-so" or "okay okay la"... Instead, I'll tell them this year's celebration is Special !

Why do I say so ? Well, normally, I will never get any chance to go out, to visit my friends or to do anything. The most, I'll only go to my grandmother's house and get ang pau only. This year, I finally get to go out, and join my friends' Open House.

It's cool that people invite you to their house as you will get extra ang paus and also can play game with them either ! You know, the game I mean is... haha ! Understood right ? Gambling is actually not a good act and we are not allow to do so... but once a year, aiyaa... who cares ?

Well, I had actually learned my lesson. Know how to leave the gambling table when you already win a lot. Like yesterday, at June's house. I actually won RM16 from her brother in law blackjack game. Who knows someone said that the game is bored and wanted to change to poker. And, what I know next is all my winnings had gone to the pool and I have to take out extra money from my pocket. At the end, I lost about RM3 to RM5.

Hahaha... kids, don't try that at home... you will cry ! Hehehe... well, although the Chinese New Year mood is still not here, but I enjoy the house visiting and the gaming part. Wish I can stay later next year. I mean, I still have to be a Cinderella even though I'm already 18, by 12 must be home. I wish next year I can stay later... or maybe stay overnight at my friends place. Haha !

Anyway, got to ciaoz now. Once again, Happy Chinese New Year ! [J]

No comments: