ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Valentine

Everyone knows that Valentine Day falls on 14th of February every year ! To the people around, especially couples, Valentine might be the most Romantic Day in the whole year. The girls will be waiting and hoping for presents or flower from their boyfriends or admirer while the guys will be wasting their money willingly, and feel relieve when their girlfriend is happy. To me, Valentine is just a normal, same old day like usual. What I normally do in Valentine is... erm... like what I do all the while la !

This year... still the same lo I guess, just that we (my new classmates and I) had done a fund raising project during Valentine Day, for the future English Exhibition Week's sake. A days before Valentine, me, Jing and Mun Suet went to Alicia's house to do the wrapping stuff, with the strawberries, grapes and marshmallows. The second day, we went to Jing's place to continue the second half of the strawberries... then went to mamak for a drink before going home.

As like what some of them said " I celebrate my Valentine, helping my class to sell Valentine's stuff... "

That night, on Valentine, Me, Mun Suet, Nash and Robin went to Wei Hong's place to... either celebrate Valentine Day or anti-Valentine Day. There is some problem occur cousing Wei Hong got pissed off and almost destroy everything in his room...
"Stupid farking pizza man !!! " said Wei Hong.

Oh yea, I dono whether you guys like it or not, but I just feel like posting all this pictures out ! All taken through Nash's iMac ! Thanks Nash, I know I'm vain + self obsessed + narcissistic but I just can't help. Like what I told Grace, I wanna keep my (to me) specially handsome moment and my youth. Later I'll regret when I'm old next time...
Well, I know I'm not handosme la ! No need to remind me !!!

I don't want to make this entry so long, so I decided to post the pictures later... okay ? [J]

No comments: