ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Another Tag

Why this month so many tags one ? This time, I falt to Grace's trap, where I have to do the tag, name me first somemore ! Okay, here it goes !

Rule of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!



1.I am a Cinderella Boy
2.I sleep half naked sometimes
3.I'm quiet when I feel sad / left out / alone
4.I don't like foul languages
5.I don't like to stay at home
6.I eat 8 / 9 / 10 tablets of spirulina every morning
7.I sing when no one around
8.I don't read newspaper
9.I don't get everything I want
10.I was / am known as a homosexual during high school / college !

Finally I'm done. I wanna tag : [J]
1- Winnie
2- Nash
3- Wei Hong
4- Zheng Joo
5- Alicia
6- Nadia

No comments: