ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm Sad

Well, after suffering long in college, for doing nothing, I finally get to meet someone in college and felt unbored. Thanks Xing Yi for the potato chips you bought in Thailand !

Decided to head home to meet my friend, who knows he said he wanna go to ask something from Celebrity Fitness ! This is bad as I have to wait for him. And it took such a long time for them to sign up his membership ! Okay, now another friend of mine are going to gym ! I wanted to go but was not allowed ! Darn ~

I met Yi Lin in the gym. She has been kind asking me whether I want to work or not. It will just take my Friday, Saturday and Sunday max from 12pm to 9pm and I can earn... a lot ! I came home around 7.10pm and saw my dad home. I was shock, forgot that he is going to China tonight. I asked him about the working thing what what I got for reply was, scolding !

I went to Boon Heng's blog today. Yi Lin said that the pictures are nice ! Only I realise that Ooi Hong is there too ! I can see he is happy with his new life there ! Good Luck my friend. I wish I can go overseas next time. I hope this wish will come true.

Boon Heng blog make me sad too... haha ! But I know it's not your fault ! Don't worry Boon Heng ! Wish you luck in your studies ler ~
Damn emo now... don't know why. [J]

No comments: