ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Career Talk

For your information, there is a Career Talk the other day, organised by a few LEO clubs. I did help out and also modeled as a professional model for the opening ceremony. I did not bring my camera along that day so no picture to show. Pictures below was taken after the 'modeling' session. Credits to Choon Yong and Melisa. Thanks for the pictures !













Choon Yong, who modeled as a professional photographer, snap these pictures for me. How is it ? [J]
p/s : Pictures modeled by Jason, Jing Chen, Nicholas, Choon Yong, Melisa and... *the rest I forgot their names* {drop me a message if your name is not mention, sorry !}



No comments: