ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Chinese New Year

How was the pictures ? I know... I know... I had forgotten Dara and Alicia's name and I guess I had pissed Alicia off, I'm really sorry, I don't mean to. And I wish you will forgive me too !



Okay, first of all, I want to wish everyone...

新年快乐

Happy Chinese New Year
!!!

恭喜发财

Gong Xi Fa Cai
!!!

This CNY, to me, is just normal. I can't feel the CNY mood around. I wonder is it because the deco on the street are not enough and don't really have the CNY songs. I mean, everyone knows that there is some problem before CNY saying that everyone should pay for the copyright tax if they wany to play the CNY music during New Year... that is lame you know ?

Like yesterday, I went to my grandmother house, the CNY mood is so low that I don't feel happy with it. Maybe I was busy thinking about the freaking hot weather and also my assignments and exams ! Know what ? My exam is on Tuesday, next week and I have to hand up my assignment which was given by Miss Nicole and also the log book to Miss Catherine.

Well, what I like the most during new year is the Mandrine Orange ! Imagine that, I can eat more than 3 per day. And New year is just on the third day and I had already ate more than 10 ! I know it's not good but I just like it. Once a year, it's worth it if I got diarrhoea, but of course, I wish not !

Last night, suddenly the camwhore mood striked me and I started take pictures and I guess through the background of the picture you will know where I took the pic. Do you know where is it ? Try guessing ! Well, I guess I look cool under this lighting effect. Hehe, in fact, everyone looks better too in such effect I guess ! [J]

No comments: