ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Finally

Yoz guys... I'm finally back ! So sorry for not updating my blog for such a long time as I was so busy recently. For your informations, I got so many things to do after the last entry, college stuff, assignments (not!) and projects... I go home at 6 pm almost everyday and busy with my work after that.


Okay, I'm now still in college and don't feel like going home. Thinking that going home at 6pm again. Damn sad la wei, RM 1 left in my wallet now and I have to take KTM home today... just nice ! I feel like eating now ler... haha !

2 weeks ago, I start using my colour contact lenses, I found it special but my friends kept on saying that it's freaky !!! Ignore the other part la, just focus on the eyeball, what do you think ? Well, I think is ok la, but so far I just use it twice ! Damn dry ler when you are using it, that day my eye drop finish already that's why I don't dare to use this lense. After some time I bought a new eye drop but who knows I lost it ! Sigh~~~
I'm getting a new one and I wish I got time to use it la, otherwise I will be wasting my mom's money again !!! It's not good right ?

Hahaha... syok sendiri saje... I know I always self praise and like to take picture of myself, narcissistic is the word ! When I am wearing the pink shirt, and the cap with my contact lense, I on my web cam, show all my friends online, and tok a pic of my self (again!)... Just ignore the background course it's very messy, instead focus on me, my face, my smile, my shirt... haha !
Don't feel sick okay ? This is me and I am Jason ! (you should know me very well... right ?)

I wear formal that day to college, look so cool and that's why I brought my camera along, for only one reason, TO TAKE PICTURES !!! But eventually I don't get to take those pics course I don't have the mood to do so. Jing and I have to go to the high schools around to present about the project which Ju Chiae organised. A project regarding career talk. I forgot the picture I took with Yi Ying is before or after I go, but probably after the presentation la... If not mistaken, when we are taking this picture, we are in Annex for some reason lo. I even take picture when I'm in Miss Ira's class, when we are having some discussion I snap some pictures and enjoy myself there. The class was damn boring that day, and I was so tired. That's why I decided to snap some picture and make myself awake. Check out my skill... I took some pictures without disturbing the class !!! Cool !!!


Okay, this is just the first half, and just to let you guys know, I'm working hard on this entry in freezer. I'm damn cold now and going to freeze to death or turning to a snow man... Will continue this some other day ;P [J]

No comments: