ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Not Taking Nap Anymore !

I'm so not going to take another nap anymore ! Why ? Do you want to know why ? Okay let me tell you why. You see, on the Saturday night, I slept late, around 2 something, and the other morning, I woke up at 9 in the morning, as my friend stay over night and wanted to left early.

Okay, to me, definately not enough sleep. So I ter-slept in the... everning around 6pm something. I slept for one hour and went for dinner. *Skip those unwanted part*
That very night, I couldn't sleep so I decided to count my ang pau money and the project's money as well ! It drag me till 2.30am and I actually still cannot sleep but I managed to force myself.

I woke up damn early... only 6.30am la... and couldn't concentrate in class. What now ? I got some log book to do, I have 2 exams tomorrow... another report to hand up either ! Arrghhhh ~

Nash, thanks for tagging me, will do it later, probably after exam.
Stressing ~~~ [J]

No comments: