ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just A Tag

Somehow, I was tagged by Nash. To do this... *I don't know what it call, a survey ?* ...well, I just have to do this right ? Haha...

SCHOOL CONFESSIONS
[ ] Talked back to a teacher. *just for your info, I'm a good boy*
[ ] Been kicked out of class. *good boy hereler...*
[ ] Worn pajamas to school.
[x] Had your tooth fall out at school. *once, in standard 1, baby tooth*
[ ] Gotten lost in your school.
[x] Broken the dress code in school. *for club activity, consider ?*
[x] Completely failed a test. *hate those subs... but I passed once or twice*
[ ] Left class without asking. *hello, good boy here~*
[ ] Missed a whole week of school. *I don't wanna repeat it again*
[ ] Thrown up in school.
[ ] Been beat up at school.

HOME LIFE CONFESSIONS
[x] Argue with your parents a lot. *I'm right sometimes*
[ ] Argue with your brother(s) a lot.
[x] Argue with your sister(s) a lot. *she is damn annoying sometimes*
[X] Have your own room. *my heaven*
[ ] Do your own laundry
[ ] Cook dinner once in a while.
[ ] Are loud and obnoxious at home.
[x] Wear pyjamas when you are not going anywhere. *mini short pants and T-shirt*
[ ] You sleep in very long.
[ ] All you do is watch television.
[ ] Your parents are divorced.
[ ] your family makes you cry alot.
[ ] One or both of your grandparents live with you.
[x] You can't stand being with your parents *I wish to move out*

FRIEND CONFESSIONS
[x] You currently dislike one or more of your friends. *I know who enough*
[x] You are jealous of one or more of your friends. *i'm lack of confident*
[ ] You have known a friend your whole life.
[ ] Your friends are all taller than you.
[x] You have been ditched by a friend. *because the accuse that I'm gay*
[x] You have memorized a friends phone number. *used to*
[x] You have lost/forgotten a friends phone number. *that's why I said used to*
[ ] You have been to all of your friends houses.
[x] you love most of your friends. *otherwise I'll be lonely*

HABIT CONFESSIONS
[x] You bite your nails. *when it's long*
[ ] You have an odd obsession with knives.
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door closed.
[ ] You cannot sleep with the door open.
[x] There is at least one sound you cannot stand. *I hate noise(s)*
[ ] You write stories about mad cannibalistic serial killers
[x] You are good at telling lies *uh-hum*

LOVE CONFESSIONS
[ ] You currently like someone.
[ ] You want to kill one of your exes.
[X] You can stay commited for an unusually long time. *that's love right ?*
[ ] You get bored of your crush/bf/gf easily.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called you a bitch before.
[ ] A crush/bf/gf has called youself-centered before.

PERSONAL OPINION CONFESSIONS
[ ] You hate George Bush.
[ ] Abortion is horrible and should be illegal. *no comment*
[x] Gay marriage is fine by you. *I don't anti gay*
[x] Boys make better friends than girls do. *well, it depends*
[ ] The beach is an excellent place for a date.
[ ] Pink is an ugly color.
[ ] Needles aren't so horrible.
[ ] Human flesh tastes like fine aged veal
[x]You have plenty of secrets. *hehe... try searching it*

HAVE YOU EVER CONFESSIONS
[ ] Fallen up the stairs.
[ ] Someone has tied your shoelaces together.
[ ] Had a nail fall off.
[ ] Captured, Manipulated, or Destroyed a soul by Ars Falcis
[ ] Had surgery
[ ] Slapped someone across the face. *I was slapped by someone*
[ ] Killed someone.
[ ] Someone has called you a tease.
[ ] You have been to Europe.
[ ] You have worn something inside outfor a whole day

Well, I TAG EVERYONE who is reading this ! I wanna see how you guys do. Let me know when you guys are done with it. Haha ! [J]

No comments: