ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Monday, September 10, 2007

3 IN 1

(This is a 3 in 1 post. Really sorry for posting this up late.)\

Mummy's "New" Car

Everyone knows I met an accident last month. But do you know that the car was fixed on the second day itself ? You don't know ? Now you know ! Fast right ?



PJI Installation

Finally I got installed ! Finally I am one of PJI ! Finally got my vest ! Yosh~!



(All the BOD)

(The Directors)
(From left to right : Jason Hong, Mun Suet, Mak, Mei Theng, Ee En & Jason Chong)

(The Treasurer : Eu Jhin)

(The Secretary : Fion)

(The Vice President : Ming Kim)

(The President : Jing Chen)



(Ex President : Lawrence)

(Ex Leadership Director : Jing)

(Ex Secretary : Chung Fu)

(Ex Membership Director : Ming Kim)




(Due to some reason, Yi Wen was forced to wear someone's track pants)


(Me as usual, while waiting for Yi Wen)


(Me and Yi Wen)

RCC Meeting

After the installation, we went to Jing Chen's house to rest for a while, then we went to a bike factory for a meeting.






That's all ! Stay tune for my Room Cleaning Entry ! [J]

No comments: