ANNOUNCEMENT

Yoz Readers !
FYI, I have already started a new blog, so perhaps you may change your link or link me up @ http://jay-voice.blogspot.com
However, this blog will still be alive for tags and others stuff. So are you guys ready for a new advanture? Click the link below !
Cheerio ! [J]

p/s: THIS IS AN OLD BLOG.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Random

I can curse anytime I want
or how many time I want
or how often I want
or when I want

But I choose to be nice
I choose to ne neutral

But how long can I be ?
I am a human being with feeling and emotion

How you want me to be chilled
when I feel like getting angry ?

Ala... this is just another entry.
Oh yea, how to make me become someone who don't simply fall into a relationship ?
Am I suppose to be bad first ?
and ignore everything or everyone who come to me ?
I am blur.

And how to make me become skinny.
I am fat now, and have a tummy.
Anyone with anyway to make my waist smaller ?
I want to be as slim as those who are slim.
If I can't be fit and strong,
I rather be slim and flexible.

I have decided 2 ways for myself:
either I go for gym to train myself
or maybe I go yoga class for training
it's either fit or flexible.
:My decision, *grin*

Arrgghh~~~
Assignments !!!

English College Studies 3 :
- IELTS Assignment (Individual Assignment)
- Research Assignment (Group Assignment of 3)
Social Psychology :
- 5 Theory Assignment (Individual Assignment)
- Movie and Psychology (Group Assignment of 2)
Media Appreciation :
- Movie Review - The Brave One (Individual Assignment)
- Video Making (Group Assignment of 6)
Prinsip Of Economic :
- Graph Drawing (Individual Assignment)
- Economy Sales (Group Assignment of half a class)

Terrible ! [J]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should learn to stay cool as long as you can, you should be able to do that to keep those precious relationships. Falling into a relationship is a nature of men, why don't you just let it happen in a natural way? I am a skinny guy who want to be strong and fit, because i am now said to be a weak metrosexual, that's why i train myself everyday now, just want to prove i am not that weak... lol. Becoming slim is an easy job for me, as u can try to wake up not so early in the morning and you won't get the chance to have your breakfast, it helps... i did carry out the experiment, haha~ For assignments... Being a copy cat always but i have never been accused of plagiarizing other people's work... since everyone is doing the same thing here XD